Monday, December 7, 2009

Holy Smokes!

Too much to write about - that is why I have been putting this off. So, to remedy the situation, I have decided to make a list. Then I will update more frequently on current topics and try to check some things off of the list.

1. Hannah is signing - we have the first unprompted sign on video, so I'll be able to put a date on that.
2. Hannah is signing a lot, and learning new ones quickly.
3. Hannah can army crawl.
4. Hannah walks towards our Christmas tree if you hold her hands up. It really only works in that one direction.
5. Hannah loves her booger sucker.
6. I have discovered the absolute best way to put a onesie or a shirt on a baby.
7. Hannah did well on the car ride to Michigan for t-day.
8. I (along with some help) nailed down our ridge vent (on our roof) and removed all of the flying squirrels from our house.
9. Our chocolate lab almost ate himself to death. Literally.

That should get us up to the present.

There. Now I just have to post regularly. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Miss Coffey December 7, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

Wow James- I can't wait to hear about these things! Particularly about Levin eating himself and I'm wondering what a "booger sucker" is. Pacifier?

James December 8, 2009 at 8:11 AM  

A booger sucker is a plastic bulb that tapers to a tip. You can squeeze the bulb, stick it up there nose, and then when you release the bulb it sucks out the boogers.

Miss Coffey December 10, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

oh my gosh... that's disgusting.

Ever notice this on xkcd or on billboards? We did not invent the algorithm. The algorithm consistently finds Jesus. The algorithm killed Jeeves. The algorithm is banned in China. The algorithm is from Jersey. The algorithm constantly finds Jesus. This is not the algorithm. This is close.
Turns out that it was an advertising campaign by askjeeves. I wonder if it would work for a blog.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP