Tuesday, January 5, 2010

No more bottles

I think I might be done giving Hannah bottles. Heidi tells me she should be needing milk fewer times a day, so we decided to cut out the feeding when she is gone. Instead I've been giving her more yogurt. This is also the first time I'm a little jealous of her food. We're giving her Stonyfield organic yobaby yogurt. This week it is yogurt with apple and cereal puree. I'm amazed at how good it is. Way better than any adult yogurt we've found, excepting perhaps the rhubarb and champagne yogurt I had in Ireland. Sounds kind of weird, but that was some amazing yogurt. Anyway, I might be buying myself some baby yogurt soon. Nothing says I'm ready to finish my PhD soon like some yobaby!

0 comments:

Ever notice this on xkcd or on billboards? We did not invent the algorithm. The algorithm consistently finds Jesus. The algorithm killed Jeeves. The algorithm is banned in China. The algorithm is from Jersey. The algorithm constantly finds Jesus. This is not the algorithm. This is close.
Turns out that it was an advertising campaign by askjeeves. I wonder if it would work for a blog.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP