Thursday, September 24, 2009

Nap Time

Miss Fusspants has not been excited about sleeping lately. I suppose Miss Fusspants is never excited about sleeping, since I reserve the name Fusspants for such occasions. I don't know if she is teething or something else is going on, but man! She will get sleepy and rub her eyes, followed by getting upset with whatever she is doing. Done jumping? YES! Done with everything else? YES! Ready to sleep? YES! In your crib? NO!

We've been trying to just put her up there and let her go to sleep, which used to work, but now she wants to fall asleep with us holding her. Heidi and I hope she is just teething again, but maybe not. It's these times that give me boob envy; if she's really fussy, Heidi can just feed her and usually that does it. Not for the James! Hannah has taken to sucking on my shoulder, and then when it doesn't give her milk she bites and tugs. I tell her no, mostly for Heidi's sake. There we go...no more boob envy: biting and tugging doesn't sound like so much fun.

0 comments:

Ever notice this on xkcd or on billboards? We did not invent the algorithm. The algorithm consistently finds Jesus. The algorithm killed Jeeves. The algorithm is banned in China. The algorithm is from Jersey. The algorithm constantly finds Jesus. This is not the algorithm. This is close.
Turns out that it was an advertising campaign by askjeeves. I wonder if it would work for a blog.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP