Monday, September 14, 2009

Swim Lessons

I can't believe that it is already time to post about Hannah's first swim lessons! Unbelievable! Given her enjoyment of bath time, we expected to have a little fish on our hands. What we did not take into account was that when presented with something new, she just stays cool:

She was the youngest in her class by a couple months, but was not at all afraid of the water. Usually in her baths, if she splashes herself in the face she will just blink a couple of times, look at us, and go back to playing. Pretty much the same thing happened. Here is a little more cuteness:
Swim lessons are going to be every Saturday for a little while. It kind of makes me miss swimming, and got us talking about how I should start working out. I don't really feel like I have a place in my schedule for that, but it's a good habit to start. At any rate, I got a new pair of shoes out of the conversation. It was about time, since I was wearing the pair that I bought in 2002, and they were starting to look a little worn out. 

1 comments:

A.Scaletta September 16, 2009 at 6:49 AM  

She might be the cutest baby ever!

Ever notice this on xkcd or on billboards? We did not invent the algorithm. The algorithm consistently finds Jesus. The algorithm killed Jeeves. The algorithm is banned in China. The algorithm is from Jersey. The algorithm constantly finds Jesus. This is not the algorithm. This is close.
Turns out that it was an advertising campaign by askjeeves. I wonder if it would work for a blog.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP