Friday, August 7, 2009

Amazement

I am absolutely amazed at how Hannah progresses in leaps and bounds. Perhaps this would not be so noteworthy to someone who has not been through this process, but just four and a half months ago we were excited that Hannah could follow us with her eyes. Two days ago she just had her first tooth push through, which she then used to mao down on some sweet potato; she even prefers to hold the spoon herself! Also, how is one supposed to spell mao down? I wanted to write "mow down" but that looks like mow the yard, but mao just makes me want to say chairman. Which reminds me of an awesome name for a cat: Chairman Meow. Like I said before, I already know that I have junior high math teacher humor.

Hannah's latest enjoyment comes from screaming - long and loud, followed by a nice big smile. She doesn't do this as much for me, but when Heidi is home I get phone calls with background noise that sounds like a cross between an angry cat and a happy baby.

Apparently this post is also partly about cats.

Anyway, I am trying to procure a video of this, for the Interwebs' enjoyment. Also, daily stills are apparently anything but daily. We'll see if a second one is ever produced before deciding on a name.

0 comments:

Ever notice this on xkcd or on billboards? We did not invent the algorithm. The algorithm consistently finds Jesus. The algorithm killed Jeeves. The algorithm is banned in China. The algorithm is from Jersey. The algorithm constantly finds Jesus. This is not the algorithm. This is close.
Turns out that it was an advertising campaign by askjeeves. I wonder if it would work for a blog.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP