Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ironic

I know Hannah's morning schedule now: when she gets sleepy, hungry, fussy, etc. So after we listened to some music I took her upstairs for her nap. Apparently she prefers to get her exercise behind bars. All of the exercise that we try to get her to do on the floor she saves for her crib. She rolls over and scoots around like it's no big deal, makes the sounds that we try to get her to make, and then just looks up and smiles. After about 20 minutes of confirming that she can make the sounds "mmm" and "mmmbuh", and is capable of rolling both ways, turning herself around, and getting her foot in and out of the crib bars, I took her out and put her in her exersaucer. I thought maybe she was getting a little hungry and after food would take a nap. Please notice the word "exersaucer". Not even two minutes later:

After spending half an hour trying to get her to sleep I then had keep waking her up throughout the bottle. Hopefully the extra food will at least mean a longer nap. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with her, but this dad still needs to shower.

0 comments:

Ever notice this on xkcd or on billboards? We did not invent the algorithm. The algorithm consistently finds Jesus. The algorithm killed Jeeves. The algorithm is banned in China. The algorithm is from Jersey. The algorithm constantly finds Jesus. This is not the algorithm. This is close.
Turns out that it was an advertising campaign by askjeeves. I wonder if it would work for a blog.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP