Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The park

Since it is Tuesday, I will quickly finish off what happened on Saturday. We went to the park with some friends and Hannah was cute (see figures 1, 2 and 3). The end. Figure 4 has been added as supplementary awesomeness.

Figure 1.
Mother and child, self-portrait. Supports hypothesis of perpetual cuteness. I will term this state "in cutituity".

Figure 2.
In this figure, Hannah is laying in the grass. Sometimes figure legends are that obvious.

Figure 3.
The author, apparently practicing baby Tai Chi. Appreciate her unity of form with that of the dog.

Suppl. Figure 4.
This photo was shot just when Sam was saying "When I'm on istockphoto and I see close ups of flowers, I always think 'Who takes close up pictures of flowers?'." 
Now he knows. I like how the focus is on the tips of the closer petals, making it look 3d. Also, apparently I was wrong about the Cntrl and - to zoom out; it doesn't work on all browsers, so if not for you, then sorry. Use the fox that has caught on fire. Also, why has no one put him out? I just realized how cruel that is. Perhaps the next version should be called snowfox. That sounds kind of sexy.

2 comments:

Miss Coffey August 5, 2009 at 6:30 PM  

I absolutely love Figure 1. It is such an awesome picture!

Heidi August 6, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

What's funny about that photo is I just held the camera in front of us and took it. I never thought it would turn out so well!

Ever notice this on xkcd or on billboards? We did not invent the algorithm. The algorithm consistently finds Jesus. The algorithm killed Jeeves. The algorithm is banned in China. The algorithm is from Jersey. The algorithm constantly finds Jesus. This is not the algorithm. This is close.
Turns out that it was an advertising campaign by askjeeves. I wonder if it would work for a blog.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP