Friday, August 7, 2009

Dad's Eye View

Hannah's been a fussy teether, so getting her to take the naps she needs (and we need!) has been harder. I just happened to have a camera by me after getting her to fall asleep a couple of minutes ago. I was holding her while we listened to Ludovico Einaudi; if you haven't heard him, then you should check it out. He used to write soundtracks, but now writes music in a similar style, pictures not necessary. It makes your life feel like a movie. Which means when the music gets intense, you can't help but feel like something is about to happen.

But I'm sure you kept reading because you know there is a picture coming:

1 comments:

Meredith August 8, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

Oh so sweet! I miss the days when my girls could sleep with their heads in my hand like that.

I'm going to check out that music.

Ever notice this on xkcd or on billboards? We did not invent the algorithm. The algorithm consistently finds Jesus. The algorithm killed Jeeves. The algorithm is banned in China. The algorithm is from Jersey. The algorithm constantly finds Jesus. This is not the algorithm. This is close.
Turns out that it was an advertising campaign by askjeeves. I wonder if it would work for a blog.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP