Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First Milestone

Dear Reader,

We are approaching 1,000 hits. That is most excellent! Perhaps you should see if you have that honor (the counter is small and in the lower left hand corner). Instead of doing a real post while Hannah is napping today, I have chosen to do some linear algebra review. That's exciting for both of us! Someday I would like to know enough math that I can come across a problem in my research and say "Aha! I know how to solve this!". The other approach would have been to not spend hundreds of hours trying to learn math that I might never use. Suddenly I am less motivated to review linear algebra. Time to keep on keepin' on!

Until next time,
Bob "the Tomato Tornado" McGregor

0 comments:

Ever notice this on xkcd or on billboards? We did not invent the algorithm. The algorithm consistently finds Jesus. The algorithm killed Jeeves. The algorithm is banned in China. The algorithm is from Jersey. The algorithm constantly finds Jesus. This is not the algorithm. This is close.
Turns out that it was an advertising campaign by askjeeves. I wonder if it would work for a blog.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP