Monday, August 3, 2009

Tidbit

Heidi just reminded of the following conversation:

"Heidi!! Come in here."
"What?"
"Hannah is laughing!"
"What are you doing?"
"Hitting her with my belt."

Before you call child services, let me explain. She was laying in her pack and play, and I was on our bed, peaking over at her. She really enjoys the pack and play, and will stay in there for quite a while with toys and a blanket, and likes when we interact with her that way. So I was making faces at her and we were blowing raspberries at each other, then I grabbed my belt, which was on the bed, and hung it over the side, waving it back and forth. Then I just pulled it across her, and for some odd reason she liked it. So I was just moving the belt back and forth in the pack and play, tapping her with it (hitting perhaps conveys the wrong meaning), and she thought it was great. It wasn't a full on giggle fest, but we got a couple laughs. I was as surprised as you.

0 comments:

Ever notice this on xkcd or on billboards? We did not invent the algorithm. The algorithm consistently finds Jesus. The algorithm killed Jeeves. The algorithm is banned in China. The algorithm is from Jersey. The algorithm constantly finds Jesus. This is not the algorithm. This is close.
Turns out that it was an advertising campaign by askjeeves. I wonder if it would work for a blog.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP