Thursday, July 30, 2009

First Daily Still

We almost didn't take this photo yesterday. I remembered when Hannah was looking like she was asleep, and Heidi was about to get ready for bed. Then fate intervened. It is apparently that important.


I can already tell that this is going to change our lives. I for one am already more motivated to shave and to get a haircut, before I end up looking like '80s Mel Gibson (you can click on it if you doubt I'm on my way). I'm not sure, however, if this is going to be anything more than keratin removal motivation.


I wonder if we can get Hannah to alternate between arms up and down. Then putting them in order might make her fly. Also, we don't usually put a bow on Hannah as part of her pj's. How any passersby are supposed to make out her gender in the middle of the night, I just don't know.

0 comments:

Ever notice this on xkcd or on billboards? We did not invent the algorithm. The algorithm consistently finds Jesus. The algorithm killed Jeeves. The algorithm is banned in China. The algorithm is from Jersey. The algorithm constantly finds Jesus. This is not the algorithm. This is close.
Turns out that it was an advertising campaign by askjeeves. I wonder if it would work for a blog.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP