Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's like day and night

Things I said this morning:
I'm sorry. Is the dragon not making out with you?
You pooping? Need help?
Are you growling now? I really hope you're growling.

Things I have said so far this evening:
I should probably take these poison gloves off before I touch anything else.
I don't think my k-means clustering algorithm is working right.
He was off by a factor of 10; no wonder everything died the first time (fortunately only bacteria die in this lab).

I really love my work, but I definitely miss one half of my day more than the other.

0 comments:

Ever notice this on xkcd or on billboards? We did not invent the algorithm. The algorithm consistently finds Jesus. The algorithm killed Jeeves. The algorithm is banned in China. The algorithm is from Jersey. The algorithm constantly finds Jesus. This is not the algorithm. This is close.
Turns out that it was an advertising campaign by askjeeves. I wonder if it would work for a blog.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP