Wednesday, July 29, 2009

IT'S ON!

I gave my wife some pretty good advice this morning that I thought you could benefit from, Mr. and Mrs. Interweb. If you are ever in a meeting, or any other tense situation, and you do not know what to say, stand up and say "IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!". The next move is up to you, or perhaps up to the person with whom it is on. You may be saying, "But James, this is completely ludicrous; how is that appropriate for anything with any degree of gravitas?". I say, the more intense the situation, the more on it should be, and the more Donkey Kongish of the on-ness is necessary. If you continue to disagree, we may be forced into a situation where "IT'S ON LIKE DIDDY KONG!", but only because we're friends. Perhaps I have read too many webcomics and drank too much coffee this morning.

Oh yes, that reminds me - Grandma is watching Hannah today so that I can get work done. So we should rap up this pep talk. But wait! There is reason to check back later. Since Hannah was born, I thought it would be neat to take pictures of her as close to every day as possible. Then last night, I thought that a photo of the family every day, in the same spot, would be neater - perhaps even wicked awesome (do people still say that?)! I am keen on this idea! So tonight will be the first of many. Then perhaps by the time it would be visually interesting to put them all together in a video I will have enough web savvy to make it so.

"IT'S ON LIKE PRINCESS PEACH!"

0 comments:

Ever notice this on xkcd or on billboards? We did not invent the algorithm. The algorithm consistently finds Jesus. The algorithm killed Jeeves. The algorithm is banned in China. The algorithm is from Jersey. The algorithm constantly finds Jesus. This is not the algorithm. This is close.
Turns out that it was an advertising campaign by askjeeves. I wonder if it would work for a blog.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP